pH Probe - Atlas Scientific
- Atlas Scientific's pH Probe features quality construction and a rugged epoxy design, making it suitable for repeated use in lab and field environments.
- Can handle low ionic and ultra-pure water readings, high pH solutions, and samples containing heavy metals.
- The professional quality probe is accurate with a pH range of 0-14 (Na+ error at >12.3 pH).
- Includes BNC Connector with 1-meter cable and soaker bottle to prevent the bulb from drying out.
- Specifications: Probe size: 12mm X 150mm (1/2" X 6"). Weight: 49 grams. Cable length: 1 meter. Speed of response: 95% in 1 second. Max depth: 60 M (197 ft). Max pressure: 690 kPa (100PSI). Operating temperatures: 1°C - 99°C.
This pH Probe can be fully submerged in fresh water or salt water, up to the BNC connector indefinitely.
NSF/ANSI 51 Statement of Conformity