RAK7258 LORAWAN GATEWAY SX1301, 8 CHANNELS WITH WIFI
RAK7258 is an indoor LoRaWAN full 8-channel gateway which connects the LoRaWAN cloud platform by a standard Ethernet cable, or by optional NB-IoT /Cat M / LTE 4G module, in the absence of a wired network.
As with the other RAKwireless Industrial Gateways, it also supports MQTT Bridge mode, with the option for TLS authentication.
RAK7258 supports 2.4G WiFi, and the end user can access this gateway and set up the gateway by WiFi.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is supported to serve cases where wall or ceiling mounting is required without the need to install additional power lines.
The open source software for the management and configuration of this gateway device is based on OpenWRT. It has a built-in LoRa packet forwarder and a graphical user interface, allowing for a quick set-up without giving up the freedom of a fully customized solution.
The Gateway has Line-of-Sight (LoS) ranges of up to 15 km, while for highly urbanized environments it can cover more than 2 km. IT is a perfect solution for any LoRaWAN use case scenario.
The RAK Micro Gateway package includes a LoRa antenna, mounting screws, and anchors. It is a full 8-channel LoRa Gateway with built-in Ethernet connectivity for a straightforward.
- LoRaWAN supports 8 RX 1TX channels
- Supports 2.4G WiFi
- 100Mbase-T Ethernet with POE
- Multi uplink backup with Ethernet, WiFi
- OpenWRT software supports LoRaWAN gateway and network configuration
- Heat sink to dissipate heat
- Can integrate with both private and public networks (TTN)
- Supports TF card for storage
- Indoor operation temperature
- Supports optional for NB-IoT /Cat M / LTE 4G cellular network