IQLT-G Industrial Submersible Level Transmitters
IQLT-G series are our popular submersible level transmitters for general industrial applications with stainless steel material and are not only notable for their compact design, but they also offer excellent quality at competitive pricing.
IQLT-G submersible level transmitter uses a high-stability and high-reliability piezoresistive pressure sensing element and with a special conditioning circuit, it could output a standard current or voltage signal. It is compact in design, stable and reliable in overall performance, very suitable for general industries.
Our IQLT-G submersible level transmitters provide a long-term, consistent and stable performance with high accuracy. The level of accuracy required, the pressure measuring range, the housing material, the pressure ports as well as the output signals will vary based on application unique requirements.
Our level transmitters are suitable to measure the tank level such as water tank, oil tank, storage tank, etc. Our level transmitters range from 0mH2O up to 200mH2O, and outputs 0.5V~2.5V DC / 0.5V~4.5V DC / 4mA~20mA DC, RS485 Modbus, I2C, etc. Some of our differential pressure transmitters are certificated with ATEX explosion-proof, Exd as well as UL and are suitable for hazardous environment use.
- Multiple output signals available, meet different process needs
- Fast supply: modular design, professional supply platform
- Low power consumption with low power supply requirement
Specify following specs required for your application:
- Level Range: 0mH2O, 2mH2O, 5mH2O, 10mH2O up to 200mH2O
- Output Signal: 0V~5V DC, 0V~10V DC, 4mA~20mA DC, RS485 Modbus, I2C, etc.
- Accuracy: ±0.25%, ±0.5%, ±1%, others
- Materail: 316L Stainless Steel
- Housing Protection: IP68