IQPT-D Industrial Differential Pressure Transmitter
IQPT-D series are our popular differential pressure transmitters for general industrial applications and are not only notable for their compact design, but they also offer excellent quality at competitive pricing.
IQPT-D Differential Pressure Transmitter uses a high-stability and high-reliability piezoresistive pressure sensing element and with a special conditioning circuit, it could output a standard current or voltage signal. It is compact in design, stable and reliable in overall performance, very suitable for general industries.
Our differential pressure transmitters provide a long-term, consistent and stable performance with high accuracy. The level of accuracy required, the pressure measuring range, the housing material, the pressure ports as well as the output signals will vary based on application unique requirements.
Our differential pressure transmitters range from 0.1bar to 400bar, outputs 0.5V~2.5V DC / 0.5V~4.5V DC / 4mA~20mA DC, RS485 Modbus, I2C, etc. Some of our differential pressure transmitters are certificated with ATEX explosion-proof, Exd as well as UL and are suitable for hazardous environment use.
- Multiple output signals available, meet different process needs
- Fast supply: modular design, professional supply platform
- Low power consumption with low power supply requirement
Specify following specs required for your application:
- Pressure Range: 0bar to 400bar (specify the unit)
- Output Signal: 0V~5V DC, 0V~10V DC, 4mA~20mA DC, RS485 Modbus, I2C, etc.
- Accuracy: ±0.075%, ±0.25%, ±0.5%, ±1%, others
- Process Connection Port: G1/4 (¼" BSPP male), G1/2 (½" BSPP male), NPT1/4 (¼" NPT male), others
- Materail: SS 316L (most common stainless), Titanium Alloy (strong corrosion resistance), others
- Housing Protection: IP65 default, others
- Electrical Connection Type: Speify type (Hirschmann 4-pin Plug Connector, Cable (1.5m default), M12×1 4-pin Plug Connector)